- Cucumbers 500 g
- Toast bread 8 slices
- Egg 3 pieces
- Natural yoghurt 1 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise 1 tablespoon
- Mustard 1 tablespoon
- Green onions 2 pieces
- Salt taste
Calories: 305 kcal
Proteins: 12 g
Fats: 11 g
Carbohydrates: 37.5 g
- Boil the eggs hard-boiled, add cold water, peel, cool completely and cut into small cubes.
- Remove the skin from the cucumbers with a peeler and discard. Then continue to remove the pulp with thin “ribbons”, not reaching the core.
- Put the cucumber “ribbons” in a colander to glass the liquid. Salt the cucumbers a little so that the glass has excess moisture.
- Stir in mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and chopped green onions. Season the eggs with this sauce.
- On half of the bread slices, put in one layer cucumber “ribbons” with a little overlap so that there are no gaps between them. Put the egg mass on a layer of cucumber and smooth. The mass should not be very much, but not too little – a layer of about 3 mm.
- Cover the sandwiches with the remaining pieces of bread. Use a sharp knife to trim the crusts off the sandwiches, then cut them into triangles, cutting twice diagonally.