- Egg 3 pieces
- Sugar 100 g
- Wheat flour 40 g
- Milk 50 ml
- Cocoa powder 25 g
- Pitted cherries 100 g
- Brandy 40 ml
- Butter 100 g
- Cocktail cherry 6 items
Calories: 306 kcal
Proteins: 5.9 g
Fats: 18.2 g
Carbohydrates: 25.7 g
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Grind the yolks with 30 grams of sugar. Beat the whites with a mixer, adding 30 grams of sugar to the airy foam, and put in the refrigerator.
- Add flour, milk and cocoa to the yolks, beat everything thoroughly with a mixer.
- Then, in parts, introduce the whipped proteins with a spatula, trying to keep them airy.
- Transfer the finished dough to the mini-muffin tins, filling them to three quarters of the volume. Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15 minutes. To check the readiness, pierce the cake with a skewer – it should come out dry.
- Prepare the filling. Pour cherries with sugar (40 g) into a saucepan, add 3 tbsp. l. water and boil for 7 minutes over medium heat so that the cherry gives juice. Add brandy at the very end, heat for another minute, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare the cream. Beat the butter with a mixer until it is white, then in a thin stream, without stopping whipping, add the condensed milk and continue beating until the cream becomes fluffy and keeps its shape.
- Cool mini-muffins, remove from the mold. Gently remove a little crumb from above. Crumble this crumb and stir in the cream.
- Stuff the cupcakes with drunk cherries. Fold the cream into a pastry bag with an asterisk attachment and make hats on the cupcakes. Decorate the cupcakes with cocktail cherries – and serve.