- Wheat flour 200 g
- Coconut flakes 60 g
- Sugar 250 g
- Cane sugar 40 g
- Butter 140 g
- Milk 1 tablespoon
- Lemon 3.5 pieces
- Egg 3 pieces
Calories: 450 kcal
Proteins: 6.8 g
Fats: 22.2 g
Carbohydrates: 57.9 g
- Remove the zest from three lemons with a fine grater, squeeze the juice from the lemons (200 ml is needed for the recipe).
- In a large bowl, combine flour (175 g), coconut, plain sugar (50 g) and cane sugar (40 g), and finely grated zest of half a lemon. Add diced cold butter and grind into crumbs. Add milk and stir again.
- Transfer the dough into a rectangular shape lined with parchment and flatten. Bake for 20-25 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 degrees. Take out the form, reduce the heating of the oven to 180 degrees.
- Beat eggs with lemon juice until fluffy and pale. Separately in a large bowl, mix the remaining sugar (200 g) and flour (25 g), add the zest of three lemons. Pour the egg mixture to the dry ingredients through a sieve and mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- Pour the resulting mass over the baked crust, return the mold to the oven for another 15–20 minutes, so that the lemon cream becomes dense.
- Cool the pie in a baking dish, sprinkle with the remaining coconut chips. Cut into cubes 4 cm wide.