- Biscuits 200 g
- Butter 150 g
- Milk 200 ml
- Sugar 200 g
- Salt pinch
- Chocolate 100 g
- Cocoa powder 50 g
- Coarse salt taste
Calories: 602 kcal
Proteins: 6.6 g
Fats: 33.1 g
Carbohydrates: 72.1 g
- For the base, grind the cookies and mix with 100 grams of melted butter.
- Put parchment in a small rectangular shape on the bottom and lay the base of cookies about 5 mm high in an even layer, put in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- For the caramel, melt the sugar in a saucepan until golden brown without stirring. Add half of the preheated milk.
- After the milk has boiled away and the caramel begins to thicken (bubbles will increase), add butter and a pinch of salt. Pour the caramel into a mold to the pastry.
- Melt the chocolate with milk in the microwave or in a water bath, mix with cocoa and put over the caramel.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt on top and refrigerate for an hour. Cut the finished cookies into pieces and serve.